With a dizzying array of golf travel case available, finding the right travel cases can give you much trouble. To help you out of the annoying problem, I’ve listed golf travel case for you.
Read my reviews and find the best travel case. I’m sure you can have your best travel case. Don’t wait a minute, just do!
Best budget Golf Travel Case
The redesigned Constrictor Travel Cover features: 1800d fabric, easy rolling in-line skate wheels, heavy duty curb rails, 2 large shoe pockets for extra gear and compression straps to keep clubs secure.
- “Seems to be very well made with good quality materials.” – OCpaul
- “Great travel bag for clubs!” – lqdmnky2
- “Plenty of room for all your clubs,shoes, balls,and extras.” – Raider76
Samsonite Hard-Sided Golf Travel Cover.Measurements: 54-Inch x 16-Inch x 12-InchFeatures include -Solid ABS shell makes it the perfect option for long haul travels.
- “Third, the swiveling wheels allow the bag to be maneuvered easily through the airport in an upright position rather than to be pulled behind you as you walk.” – T. Bauer
- “This travel case definitely does a great job at protecting your clubs.” – M. Miri
- “Great bag to carry golf clubs when traveling.” – Roger Mcginnis
Intech’s travel cover offers a protective compartment for your clubs while also making it easy and comfortable to transport through the airport. Featuring wheels and padded shoulder straps for added convenience and comfort, this bag also has internal padding to minimize the impact of bumps and scratches to your clubs.
- “Seam ripped on first use.” – LeslieD13
- “It’s relatively easy to wheel this through the airport.” – P. Mason
- “It has plenty of room for the clubs, shoes, and even some clothes if you want to cut down on additional checked bags.” – Greg Bottenhorn
CDX-10 Heavy Duty Golf Travel Bag Cover with Wheels & Adjustable Compression Straps to Keep Clubs Secure
- “This bag is very well built and has allot of padding.” – Jeffrey Benty
- “Had plenty of room to put golf shoes, extra balls, and a few other items in.” – B. Wilson
- “I would recommend this to golfers who occasionally travel with their golfing bags.” – Hyun
Made in North America, the SKB ATA Standard Golf Travel Case is made to ATA 300 Category I specifications, which is the highest shipping container specification of the ATA.
- “With the carry bag – it is a nice fit and room for the rain gear, umbrella etc.” – Peter Grass
- “Great customer service from the manufacturer!” – David H. Shaw
- “I realized there was no mention of a TSA lock, and the photo shows standard metal latches with no apparent place for a user supplied lock.” – Mark E
SKB Cases ATA Golf Travel Case – Deluxe Standard 2SKB-4814W
- “This is an excellent product — by far the best I have seen on the market.” – Michael J. Lukey
- “My cart bag and all 14 clubs — including two 48-inch drivers — fit without a problem, and I even had room to include my shoes.” – Joe
- “This is the best travel case for golf clubs.” – John N. Doggett
Made in North America, the SKB ATA Golf Travel Cases are made to ATA 300 Category I specifications which is the highest shipping container specification of the ATA.
- “As far as weight goes, yes it obviously adds some weight but I did weigh it with all of my stuff in it and I was just under the limit.” – Kevin From Ohio
- “It easily holds my carry bag and all clubs (including 46″ driver).” – Bad golfer
- “The case made the trip to Florida and back without a scratch despite having to make 3 connecting flights each way.” – Randall Weston
Straight Jacket Golf Travel Bag for protecting your golf clubs.
- “The bag is great.” – John J. Tafelski
- “I really like the chrome finish because its easy to find at the airport.” – GW
- “Perfect for travel needs.” – L. Barksdale
The best collegiate travel bag keeps getting better! Enhanced changes include a new split top zipper, two-inch webbing, new riveted handles, new riveted lifting handle at the bottom, layer of Ballistic nylon at the base, and added footings to base mold for better balance.
- “Appears to be very durable and well made.” – J. Creme
- “I was able to pack my shoes and some clothes in the bag with plenty of room to spare, but being able to cinch the bag down to insure a snug fit was a nice bonus.” – Courtney Z. Opem
- “My Ogio carry bag fit easily.” – M. Randall
From golf clubs to shot guns, from baseball gear to blue prints, from fly rods to lacrosse sticks, and from tents to teepees. The Travel Tube carries all that stuff and all the stuff that goes with that stuff! Shoes, balls, tackle, ammo, arrows, tent polls, tarps- you name it.
Don’t Forget To Like
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.